Vday background

Friday, February 11, 2011

Do you know who this one is, mommy?

When Nana Kelley was visiting us last week from Alaska, she & Dominick watched the movie, "Cars" together while I made dinner one night.  While they watched it, Dominick asked her lots of questions about the names of all of the cars in the movie.  Nana Kelley looked them up online for him and they learned them together.  This morning, he brought me the Cars movie case, and the following conversation took place.....

Dominick: (pointing to his Cars dvd case) “Do you know who this one is, mommy?”.
Me: “hmmmmm, I’m not sure, buddy, is it Sherriff?
Dominick: “nooo, mommy” (and laughs)
Me: “is it Red?”
Dominick: “nooooooo, mommy” (and laughs some more).
Me: “Is it Mater?” (I knew it wasn’t Mater, but I couldn’t think of any other names to guess).
Dominick: “noooooooooooo, Mommy. I think we better call Nana Kelley and ask her!”.

I think he’s right. Sadly, his mommy is not a Cars expert yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment